- Tuesday: Import and Export Prices, Treasury Budget
- Wednesday: Retail Sales, PPI-FD, Business Inventories, EIA Petroleum Status Report, Beige Book
- Thursday: Consumer Price Index, Jobless Claims
- Friday: Empire State Mfg. Survey, Industrial Production, Consumer Sentiment, Treasury International Capital
- Factory orders fall in February. Orders for manufactured goods fell in February for the third time in four months, showing that the manufacturing sector is still struggling.
Quote Of The Week
“Never apologize for being great at something or wanting to be great at it.” – Kia Nurse