Our mission is to help clients make better decisions with their money to create more favorable financial futures for themselves, their families, and their businesses.
For over 30 years we have fulfilled this mission by helping clients implement The LifePlan Design Process™.
This five-step process is a model for providing clients with direction where they’re feeling confused, with confidence where they’re feeling isolated, and with capabilities where they’re feeling powerless.
- The Meeting of the Minds This consultation establishes the basis for our relationship together, and allows future clients to address immediate financial concerns, questions and challenges they may be facing.
- The Critical Factors Analysis This meeting is focused on revealing present needs, identifying future goals, and discussing financial concerns through a comprehensive review. It’s where clients discover the values that drive their financial decisions.
- The Making Sense of it All Meeting This meeting provides clients with a strong financial foundation, and establishes a Financial Blueprint for the rest of their lives. This is accomplished by crafting a clearly defined written financial plan.
- Your More Favorable Financial Future This meeting establishes wealth accumulation strategies, while maximizing family security and developing a retirement income plan unique to each client’s goals.
- The Personal Improvement Navigator This process provides a comprehensive goal setting and achievement structure by helping clients measure their progress on a periodic basis, and creates the opportunity to remain proactive.